неділя, 15 березня 2020 р.

4-д


Дистанційне навчання за 16.03.2020. 4 - Клас  

Monday the 16th of March. Theme: People. Students book.
Exercise 1 page51. Read through the dialogue? What is it about?
Exercise 2(a) Use the sentences (A-D)to complete the dialogue. Find Helen in the picture.




Video1
                     
 


Grammar. Present Simple. Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple (affirmative form). Do this exercise in your copy –books.

I (to do) morning exercises.2. He (to work) at a factory.3. She (to sleep) after dinner.4. We (to work) part-time.5. They (to drink) tea every day.6. Mike (to be) a student.7. Helen (to have) a car.8. You (to be) a good friend.9. You (to be) good friends.10. It (to be) difficult to remember everything.

 Exercise . Grammar ( Present Simple) Do this exercise in your copy -books

Homework: Put the verbs in brackets into the present simple. Do this exercise in your copy –books.

1. My working day (to begin) at six o'clock.2. I (to get) up, (to switch) on the TV and (to brush) my teeth.3. It (to take) me about twenty minutes.4. I (to have) breakfast at seven o’clock.5. I (to leave) home at half past seven.6. I (to take) a bus to the institute.7. It usually (to take) me about fifteen minutes to get there.8. Classes (to begin) at eight.9. We usually (to have) four classes a day.10. I (to have) lunch at about 2 o’clock.
Пришліть фото виконанних письмових вправ на мою електронну пошту: natali.nedopas.2010@gmail.ua



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар