вівторок, 26 травня 2020 р.

27.05.2020 Завдання з англійської мови для 4-Д класу

      Play a game Пограй в гру
    https://kahoot.it/challenge/01576622?challenge-id=d0c01f9a-5111-453b-bf5a-3773516782a6_1590440133712

    Read the text
    My name is Sam. I am a pupil. I am in the 4th form. I am a good pupil and I have many friends. I usually go to school and I get up very early.
    This is my ideal day. I get up at 11 o’clock. I have lunch at 11.30. I don’t make my bed and wash. Then I watch TV. After that I want to have dinner. I ask my mum about dinner. She cooks dinner and then I go for a walk. I meet my friends and we play different games. I come home and go to bed.  I love my ideal day.


    1.    Underline the correct word.
    1.    He is in the fourth/fifth form.
    2.    He is a good/bad pupil.
    3.    He has/doesn’t have many friends.
    4.    This is his ideal /usual day.
    5.    He get up at 11:30/11 o’clock.
    6.    He makes/doesn’t make his bed.

    2.    Write if the sentences are true or false.
    1.His name is Ben.______
                   2. He is a student. _____
                   3.He has got many friends. _____
                   4. He has got lunch at 11.30. _____
                   5. He asks his father about dinner. _____
                   6. He loves his ideal day. _____

     Homework
       Choose the correct answer.
    1.    His name is ___________ a. Sam b. Ben  c. Ted
    2.    His__________ cooks dinner. a.father b.mother c.brother
    3.    He has lunch at______. a.11:30  b.11 o’clock  c.12 o’clock
    4.    He meets his friends and they _______.
    a. play football    b.play different games   c. play tennis
    5.    He ______his ideal day. a.loves b.hates c.doesn’t like
    6.    He watches ________. a.cartoons   b. films c. TV

    Немає коментарів:

    Дописати коментар