понеділок, 19 вересня 2022 р.

4-D Pace Work

 


Tuesday, the twentieth of September

Let's review countable and uncountable nouns:




English exercises plural nouns. Fill in the gaps with the plural nouns in English for the provided singular nouns in bold.
1. How many  have you visited? country
2. I saw two  on the way here. wolf
3. Where are my key
4. There are twenty-five short  in this book. story
5. Buy me three kilos of , please. kilo / potato
6. I'd like two tooth-, please. brush
7. Have you got any  against him? proof
8. Those  are really nasty. fly
9. I can see nothing but  and  of roof / leaf / tree
10. Try to put it all on these two shelf
11. There are no  in the woods. cuckoo
12. I will keep your watch
13. Boys will be boy
14. Many soldiers lost their  during this war. life
15. I have got two handkerchief

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар