неділя, 17 травня 2020 р.



Hello, children! – I. C. Pertini – 87° D. Guanella – Napoli
18.05.2020 Завдання з англійської мови для 4-Д класу

Read the texts
  1. My name is Teresa and I’m from Brazil. I’m 12. I’ve got two sisters. I love sport. My favourite sport star is Revaldo, because I like football. I can play football but not very well. I have tennis classes twice a week. I’m interested in collecting badges. My favourite meal is pasta. I also like dancing very much.
  2. My name is Paul. I’m thirteen. I’m from Sidney in Australia. My mother and father are engineers. My sister is a student, she is 18. My hobby is photography. I like taking photos of animals. I have got lots of photos of koala bears! My favourite meal is pizza. I don’t like watching TV. I love sport. My friend and I play basketball every day. We go surfing too. I also like computers. I have got many interesting computer games.
  3. I’m Jane. I’m from the USA. I live in Los Angeles. It’s great! I like it. I study at school. I’m twelve. My hobby is playing the piano. I love music. My favourite music is rock’n’roll. I’m crazy about Elvis. He is the best! I play tennis. I have three classes every week. My family – dad and mum – often go to watch tennis competitions. In the evening I like to have sausages. Our family has got a big collection of postcards.
  4. My name is Mykola. I’m from Ukraine. I’m thirteen. I have a sister and a brother. They are schoolchildren too. I like collecting different things. I’ve got a big collection of stamps. They are fantastic. I like reading books about travelling. My favourite sports are diving and football. ! My favourite meal is chocolate ice – cream. I like listening to rap too.

Read the texts and fill in the table:
Name
Age
Country
Hobby, favourite activities
Favourite sport
Favourite meal
Collection






























Review the table
Глагол to be в английском языке
 Вставте AM, IS, ARE.
1.     Girls … going to speak.
2.     Ivan … going to play computer games.
3.     I … going to meet my friends.
4.     My friends … going to have a party.



Homework
       
       
          Зєднайте години.
1.     12:00                    a) It’s half past nine.
2.     5:10                       b) It’s ten past five.
3.     9:30                       c) It’s a quarter past three.
4.     3:15                       d) It’s twelve o’clock.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар